1. You won't get junk mail if you sign up. It would only be depressing just getting my e-Newsletter with exclusive interviews and recipes--which will only appear in The Homestead Heart's e-Newsletter. And you only get an e-Newsletter if you're on the mailing list.
2. Be an individualist! Anyone can be an e-Newsletter recipient--why bother with a pretty and entertaining email that comes in the form of a well put-together e-Newsletter?
3. It would only eat up your valuable time! Why read The Homestead Heart's e-Newsletter--exclusive interviews with your favorite authors and recipes not shared on this site, when you could actually be surfing the net? (Whoa now! Don't leave yet! LOL). What's that? I already listed this reason? Oh...
4. I only send The Homestead Heart's e-Newsletter twice a year, so you'd feel like I don't love you because I'm not sending it more often. (Now, you must remember, I do love you, and I do love your visits. Don't leave me now.)
5. You want to avoid the shock of discovering that I won't share your information with anyone, not even Publisher's Clearing House. I'm sorry--I just refuse.
6. It's unbelievable that I would call your local store and let them know I have readers in their area and ask them if they'd stock their shelf with my book so you'll have a copy available. You resent that I won't even share your personal info with the store manager. No, not even him!
7. You don't like that fact that none of The Homestead Heart's e-Newsletter giveaway prizes will ever be puppies or kittens. Sorry, they don't mail well.
8. You don't want the giveaways for the mailing list. That's okay, I won't force you, but I have two holiday drawings that will happen for those on The Homestead Heart's e-Newsletter mailing list. Hey, I already have their addresses, so I can have the giveaway item mailed out--just like that!
9. That's all I've got. So, maybe it's the fact that I can't count and I repeated reasons that you may not want to sign up.
Or, maybe you'd love to sign up for The Homestead Heart's e-Newsletter--oh how I wish you would. Then you'd be joining us for more fun in the e-Newsletter giveaways! We have two of them coming up, so hurry!
Sign up in the sidebar with the box
next to the little green envelope.
LOL - it doesn't look this long in the email--honestly!